Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Food, Wine and Hearty Laughter

I almost started off this post with "So..." again, but I had to check myself real quick and get in order. Lol. I stepped out with some of my former co-workers tonight and I had an absolute blast. I had a fabulous outing with great food, wine and people. I hadn't seen them in a while and it's always great to catch up every so often. I'm normally more of a home-body. Anywhere with a couch, A.C, T.V and laptop is my favorite place to be in the world. I'm being so serious though. I'm not one for or with the elements, so I just prefer to stay indoors. Some folks call it being stuck-up, but I call it wisdom. Oh well...life goes on.
We went to an outdoor spot with live music downtown. Humidity was in full effect, but thank goodness I had my hand-fan. I couldn't believe that I was actually able to put the humidity, the fact that my makeup was melting and curls falling aside to enjoy myself. Yea me!!! Even my friends were shocked. One of my former co-workers is a beautiful Irish-American girl and I was so glad to see her again. It had been over a year since I had seen her beautiful face and was so grateful that she blessed us with her presence. I love you Erin! #Besos
I told myself that I wasn't going to have a drink, because I'm so light-headed and didn't want to cause a disgraceful scene in public. Lies I tell! I had a total of over three glasses of bubbly and rosé wines. My oh my...was it quite delicious! Those summer quenchers were spot on and I was pretty tipsy. I knew peer pressure would convince me to have more than a sip and it surely did. Lol! I wasn't able to take pictures, but I have a few that others took to share with you all.



2 comments:

  1. 'So' you went out with your former co-workers huh? Lol! Yeah - I added the 'so' on your behalf.....

    ReplyDelete