Sunday, January 11, 2015

NikolaiObee is Finally LIVE!

HAPPY 2015 To My Bees!!!
FINALLY I have summed up the courage to start this fabulous page and I want you guys to be a part of this journey. I'm about to let yal into my world! You will get a taste of what I like, what I don't like and what I may end up liking lol. It's going to be a whole lot of crazy. Stay tuned!!!
INSTAGRAM: NikolaiObee
YOUTUBE:
NikolaiReviewsNollywood
NikolaiObeeExposed
FACEBOOK: NikolaiObee
I also write Fashion Police Reports for nigeriafilms.com. I will be posting my weekly links on this page.
You can start off watching my first Nollywood movie review of the year for Bullet Of Justice (Part 1-6). I was so STOKED!!! Just was a little pissed off that it took me 30 tries! lol.

BETTA go now and start subscribing, following and liking...u wan carry last?

2 comments:

  1. Phew!! Finally I got to the last post. Looking forward to reading more. The video review did not play.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear, so sorry! I recently combined both channels and changed the name to NikolaiObee on YouTube. I need to make a post about that. Thanks for the heads up boo!

      Delete